Guest Suite Reservations
Moreland Courts Condominium Association, Inc.
GUEST SUITE POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Moreland Courts Condominium Association, Inc. (MCCA) maintains and offers owners the use of a Guest Suite. Unit 13415-8S3 can be reserved by residents for short stays of family and friends. The Guest Suite is a one-bedroom suite furnished with two full size beds, a sofa in the living room, kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven and dishwasher. It also has basic cooking utensils, plates and silverware, a bathroom with walk-in shower. Towels and linens are furnished along with soap, shampoo and conditioner. Local telephone service and (2) color televisions with basic/family cable service are also provided. The Guest Suite includes overnight valet parking.
1) WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any resident may reserve the Guest Suite for use by personal guests.
The Guest Suite will be available on a “first come, first reserved” basis, except as noted below (Paragraph 4, Restrictions to Reservations). To avoid any confusion or misunderstanding, all reservations must be made and confirmed in writing through the office.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Early check in may be possible depending on availability. Check-out time is 11:00 AM, unless the Management Office is contacted in advance about a reasonable delay. Management’s ability to approve a reasonable delay is limited by the housekeeping staff’s need to fully turn over the Guest Suite for the next reservation.
4) RESTRICTIONS TO RESERVATIONS
- No reservation will be accepted more than six (6) months in advance. If multiple requests for reservations for major national or religious holidays or holiday weekends be received in writing by the office the names of the residents submitting the requests will be put into a box or similar device and a name will be anonymously drawn by Management with a Board Officer present four months before the holiday.
- Holidays are currently defined as:
- New Years
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Labor Day
- Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur
- Hanukkah and Christmas
- No reservation may be made for more than fourteen (14) consecutive days without management approval.
- No reservation may be made for the same national or religious holiday (as listed above) for two consecutive years unless there are no requests by other owners.
All charges are billed directly to the resident making the reservation on the following month’s invoice as follows:
- Guest Suite use will be charged to the resident at a rate of $125.00 per night (subject to change).
- The resident will also be charged for any telephone charges beyond basic, local service, which were incurred by the resident’s guests during their stay in the Guest Suite.
- The resident may also be assessed the cost for any damage or theft caused by a resident’s guests to the Guest Suite, its contents, or other MCCA property.
- The resident will be charged for any key/FOB set issued to the resident’s guest(s) that are not promptly returned to the MCCA Management Office at check-out.
There is no penalty if a reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. If the reservation is cancelled with less than 72 hour notice, there will be a cancellation fee of $35.00 unless the Guest Suite becomes re-rented.
7) GUEST KEYS
One key/FOB set per guest will be issued upon request so that the guests will be able to enter and leave the premises without difficulty.
A resident making the reservation shall always be responsible for the actions and behavior of their guests.
9) NO PETS
Absolutely no pets may be kept in the Guest Suite.
10) NO SMOKING
Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the Guest Suite or in any MCCA common area/ element.
11) NO DISTURBANCE
Conduct in a manner that is disturbing to other residents, including but not limited to; excessive noise, loitering, running, or playing in any of the common areas within or outside MCCA buildings, including elevators, the Gallery, hallways, common rooms and the Receptionist Desk area is not permitted.